What kids will learn:
- What HTML is and how to make a webpage with marked up text and images.
- How to write simple CSS rules, to select based on element, class, or ID, and change the colors of your page.
- How to make links, tables, and comments.
- How to style your text, like font families, size, spacing, and alignment.
- How to use other editors to develop your web pages and how to use the browser developer tools to debug your webpages.
- How to use the HTML span and div elements with CSS properties like position and float to change the layout of your webpages.
- Learn more complex selectors- using multiple classes, combining elements with classes, descendant selectors, grouped selectors, and dynamic pseudo-classes.
- How to use inline styles and external stylesheets, two more ways to bring CSS into your webpage.