Is my kid too young to learn how to code?
It's never to early to learn how to code. Kids even at 4 year of age, can start to learn the logic behind coding. They will learn in a fun and creative way and will not realize that they will be learning a new language.
Will my child be on the screen all day?
- For the younger kids 5 - 7 year-old, they don't need to be in front of a screen to learn the basics of programming. If there is some screen time, we limit the time and give breaks in between.
- For kids 8 - 12 years old, we work on the concepts of coding off-screen before working onscreen. Even though most of the courses involve screen time, we give breaks every 45-50 mins.
About the Camp
What are the age requirements for attending this camp?
It depends on the camp -- look at the top of the web page for each camp.
How do you register for camp?
Follow the instructions on the camp's flyer or look on the website
When will the camp take place?
We usually hold weekday camps on holidays, such as lunar new year break, spring break, summer break, and winter break, as well as one-day workshops on weekends during school days.
Does my child need to know any skills before joining the camp?
If it is a language arts camp we prefer to recruit students who have some experience in English reading and writing; otherwise, anyone is encouraged to join regardless of level!
Do you provide for special dietary preferences and allergies?
Yes, we will make sure to adjust our lunch to your kid's preferences.
What if my kid gets injured?
We have first-aid kits for minor injuries and emergency treatment; for more serious injuries we will make sure to obtain the necessary medical attention.
What is the drop-off and pick-up situation?
We will assign our staff to pickup and drop-off duty if necessary.
How will I pay?
You can give us the money during or before the camp.
What if my kid cannot attend the entire duration of the camp?
It is perfectly fine if your kid misses a few days of camp. We will make sure to do our best during his/her time there in making sure your kid catches up with the rest of the students.
What if my child gets into a fight with other children?
We will do everything we can to diffuse the tension and make sure to break up any conflict as quick as possible.
Do the children get break-time and snacks?
We provide healthy snacks and water that the students can feel free to ask for during the duration of camp.
Is it safe?
We work very hard to make sure that our campground is entirely secure and that the children are always out of harm's way.
What's the refund policy?
- Full refund if cancellation 14 days before the start of class
- Cancellation between 1-13 days before the start of class, full refund minus NTD 3,000 per week per student cancellation charge.
- Full refund of classes if cancellation is due to government directive, e.g. Ministry of Education or CDC.
- Once classes start, the amount of refund will be issued pro-rated and only credit for future classes will be given.
- Other issues & circumstances, we will abide by Taiwan’s guidelines governing bushiban (補習班).